~ FIND ME 1st EP by SILENT HILL - OUT NOW - on BNE/YoYo rec

Beitrag von BNErecords »

- Artist - Silent Hill

- Title - Find Me

- Label - YoYo

- Format - CDEP / 5 Tracks

- Release Date - December 2007

Bild

Behind the new Israeli project "Silent Hill" are the talented duo; Eli Pinto (22) who plays on various instruments such as guitar, keyboards and bass, And Lior Kopeikin (23), who also plays keyboards & does vocals.

In 2002 they released their first EP under The name 'Silence Hill' on DJ Jorg's German label - Shiva Space Technology. After that the Project name was changed to 'Silent Hill' and new tracks were released on labels such as YoYo/BNE, Com.pact, Spliff music… up to their recent hit, '24 Covers', which was their first release on HOMmega (ISRAliens 5).

Elected 2nd place as 'Best New Producer of 2005' by the Isratrance forum, Silent Hill's style is a fusion of Psychedelic Rock and rance combined with Clubby elements, including stylish programming of filtered vocals in some of their works.

Silent Hill brings the new age of quality in Israeli Full-On-Trance and reflects the overwhalming growth in popularity for Israeli electronic music. Their stand-out production skills alongwith musical direction has already started the buzz with inquiries for live shows flowing from Switzerland, UK, Japan, Mexico, Brazil and Turkey, to name but a few of the countries Silent Hill will visit in 2008.

"Find Me" is only an appetizer, a 5 tracks EP that showcases Silent Hill's diverse talents, "Groove In Surround", the opening track invites Ruli "K.Y.D" Aizen, younger brother of Erez Aizen (Infected Mushroom), to share his MC vocals, which he regularly practices in his Hip-Hop band - KYD, to explore Electro-Hop dimensions and of course massive grooveness.

The 2nd track "Kicking My Brain", is a collaboration with the Trance Princess - Dali (Dalit Eizner), which spices the Silent Hill's superb sound quality with her lethal vocal skills. All is mashed up to a unique threesome of Trance Troopers who will Kick your Brain and leave you no choice but kicking your ass on the dance floor.

The 3rd "Free Your Mind", track is an adrenaline enhancer intertwines with the enchanting Guitar melodies of Eli Pinto with a bit of Breaks and pinch of Electro tweaks all the right ingredients for a dancefloor mayhem!

"Find Me", the 4th Track and the title of this extraordinary EP, brings some spanish influences ala Santana , and invites you to find your psychedelic sides and get them on board in the Silent Hill funky spaceship, not without a smile of course.

Trying not to be framed in any specific genre Sillent Hill practice some Progressive manouvers in "Father Connection", highlightens their grooviness even more and shows that with the right people, this genre can be very pychedelic and dynamic.

Later on in 2008 Silent Hill will unleash their debut album on YoYo/BNE titled "Break Me To Pieces".

Get ready to groove in surround…..

Track List:

(1) Groove In Surround (145 bpm)

(2) Kicking My Brain (145 bpm)

(3) Free Your Mind (145 bpm)

(4) Find Me (143 bpm)

(5) Father Connection (Proggresive Rmx) (136 bpm)

Available soon on http://shop.bne.co.il/
check us out: http://www.bne.co.il (:
Antworten