KoxBox - U Turn (Twisted Records @ September 06)

Beurteile verschiedene CD´s
Antworten
Guy Cohen
Gold Member
Gold Member

KoxBox - U Turn (Twisted Records @ September 06)

Beitrag von Guy Cohen »

Hi All !

The new KoxBox album is a double reason for be happy - this is actually the comeback of Mr. Frank E & more important - this is the life-sign from the most psychedelic label - Twisted Records.
" U-Turn " is presents the modern update style of KoxBox project with tons of hallucinate moments near some groovy parts. The album was released on September on the best label around - Twisted Records.
On the album you can find many combinations with a senior projects like Christof (Absolum), Merv (Eat Static) and more.

1. Crazy
The first track "Crazy" is a dance floor stormer with the unique vibe of Frank E. You can hear that the new materials of KoxBox are different from his old works, but I found it more mature and powerfull - hallucinate effects around with full-on'ish kick and of course a soft melody. Like the name, this is a crazy track which give us a clue about the continuance.

2. Buffer Override
This time KoxBox is unites forces with two legendary artists - Fredric Holyszewski & Christof. The result of this co-operation is excellent ! it's starts with super-psychedelic introduction, full of un-clear effects and some repeating vocal. I think the kick of the track is comes from Mr. Christof Absolum. "Buffer Override" is kind of combination between the 3D Vision's special power and the Twisted's unique atmosphere. "Track to the mind" .

3. No More Ghosts
Merv and Joey are the partners of Frank E now. "No More Ghosts" is a fascinating track, which remind me the old Twisted days. This is the perfect track for a listener's hallucinate trip around the world . The style is really similar to the Hallucinogen's style...the kind of tracks which play with the the brain again and again.

4. Next Stop
What a powerfull begining to this track. "Next Stop" is giving the brain a short break and focus now on the legs. This is a massive track with very pumping kick and smart baseline for an ultimate chaos. Some games like on 04:30 just take the track to higher levels of power and make more and mroe dust in the floor. Frank E & Christof - well done.

5. FM17
8 minutes of a dangerous experience. This is not a track I can desribe on words, because the feelings I get from the track are much more important than the track's structure. Try hear this one and understand what I'm talking about.

6. This Can't be Real
Track number six is a common work of Frank & Fredric. The track is full of delusions - when the listener expect for a full-power up (like on 0:50), he gets a calm flow, which gradually builds the track to the final target. The whole track is enjoyable for the ears, but it has nothing to do with the legs & hands .

7. Acid Drome
People be ready for the most complicated track you'll hear for long time. The "Acid Drome" is a track which hard to figure out from the first listening but when you hear it again and again - the special story behind is obvious. I see it as a Acid's syndrome, which starts to influence slowly and become stronger later. On 05:30 is the highlight of the Acid, which finished the process of controling the brain.

8. Side Effects
Her is the same cooperation like on the last track (Frank E & Lan Lon), but the consequences are different a bit. This one is more groovy and dancealbe with brilliant kick's enterace. The brake on 04:50 is turn the track to his deeper side with a nice melody, which followed the track on the next minutes together with more strange side effects.

9. Voice Of
The final track is a best choice for end this long, confusing & complicated journey. All you need to do is close your eyes and let the body respond automaticlly to the tunes. Too bad this trip is ending because "Voice Of" is leave taste for more.

All in all, the new KoxBox album is very special because it isn't has an one clear direction, it is varied and colorfull, due to all this cooperations, which always taking the tracks to different places.
People, if you like it - please show some support and respect to the artist & label by buy this CD original :
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/twi/twi1cd029.html
Antworten