Guinea Pigs - Not Tested on Animals (Zaikadelic Rec, 2006)

Beurteile verschiedene CD´s
Antworten
Psyco Zaika
Guinea Pigs - Not Tested on Animals (Zaikadelic Rec, 2006)

Beitrag von Psyco Zaika »

Bild

Artist: Guinea Pigs
Title: Not Tested on Animals
Label: Zaikadelic Records
Cat. #: ZAICD02
Date: October 2006
Format: CD

Track listing:

1. HAVE A NICE FLIGHT 150 bpm
2. DONT BE A PUPPET 148 bpm
3. NEW TYPE OF DRUG 147 bpm
4. BLANK PAGE 150 bpm
5. CROWD CONTROL 150 bpm
6. VOYAGE 149 bpm
7. DAMAGE CHECK 149 bpm
8. ICON FREAK 149 bpm
9. GOODBYE SANITY 147 bpm

Guinea Pigs are Avi & Shalom Sagges, two psychoactive brothers from the Holy Land. They are deeply loved and respected by party goers and cutting-edge psytrance musicians all over the world. Nobody can stand still and resist dancing to their music with a bright smile, yet it does not fall under any existing musical style. It is intelligent and complex, but also easily understood by anyone. It's fast, hard and pumping, but feels very fun and cheerful. It does not matter which area of the brain you developed before introduction to Guinea Pigs, it does not matter if it is day or night, Guinea Pigs are guaranteed to take the main stage. This amazing combination creates a fresh and unique style of intelligent psychedelic dance floor music. Mastering by Tim Schuldt marks this album as the milestone in the development of trance culture. When those two Israelis say "prepare to dig" consider yourself warned, you know you will!

Here is a review by Mushroom Magazine (October 2006 issue):
Those two nutters from Israel, Avi and Shalom Sagges, have succeeded in bringing us a diversified trip with the brave goal to bridge the gap between the dark nighttime sound, the twilight and the morning hysteria. Did I even notice housey elements? This album rocks, never bores me and spreads a healthy dose of humour that I am now infected with. Guaranteed fun and my strongest recommendation to almost everybody with an open minded taste in music.
http://www.mushroom-online.com/files/pdf/mushroom-2006-10.pdf

Here is a review by Tsabeat.

CLICK BELOW FOR SOUND SAMPLES

1. HAVE A NICE FLIGHT
2. DONT BE A PUPPET
3. NEW TYPE OF DRUG
4. BLANK PAGE
5. CROWD CONTROL
6. VOYAGE
7. DAMAGE CHECK
8. ICON FREAK
9. GOODBYE SANITY

Buy it from:
Beatspace
Saiko Sounds
Psyshop
Wirikuta
gizmo
Platin Member
Platin Member

Beitrag von gizmo »

that's deffinitely a fine release and in my opinion one of the best full-on releases i heard the past years! This one's even suitable for the more psychedelic moments and parties... preferable to be played in the morning.

Track 1 and 3 are highly recommended. :-D
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." - Lewis Carrol

http://myspace.com/gizmogoa
Psyco Zaika

Here is a review by Isratrance team:
http://www.isratrance.com/www/reviews/s ... p?show=870
Psyco Zaika

Here is a review from winter edition of the Revolve Magazine:

GUINEA PIGS – NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS (ZAIKADELIC RECORDS)

Stompers ahoy! Guinea Pigs are brothers Avi Sagges and Shalom Sagges from Israel and this is their debut, the second release from Tel-Aviv based Zaikadelic Records. Nine soaring, searing highly twisted psychedelic tunes perfect for night-time shenanigans and a couple for the morning. Ranging from 147 to 150 bpm, the album opens up with Have a Nice Flight, a nice rolling bassline and stompy acidic sounds in a hard morning style. Don’t Be a Puppet delves into some deeper psychedelic areas. A total lose-it number guaranteed to make you do those funny hand movements while you dance. Lovely energy, which carries on with New Type of Drug, another bouncer with plenty of acid squiggles to keep your thoughts dancing with your body. Crowd Control delivers more, slightly harder-edged energy to flail around the dance floor. Voyage picks you up in the maelstrom, spins you around and spits you out on the other side. An absolute banger! Time to reassess any damage to neurons with Damage Check, and probably damage few more in the process. The album closer, Goodbye Sanity does what it says, a brooding mash up, and the dirtiest track on the album. Absolutely storming. Well, all in all, a cracking debut, fans of nocturnal sounds will like this one a lot. I hope to hear more stuff from them in the future.

Full Lotus (Ketuh Records)
Jones
Gold Member
Gold Member

Beitrag von Jones »

ch warte sit meh als 3 wuche uf diä cd, sie isch leider im rückstand :n25 das isch nöd zum ushalte...
Antworten