VA : Think Different (Echoes Records @ Nov 06)

Beurteile verschiedene CD´s
Antworten
Guy Cohen
Gold Member
Gold Member

VA : Think Different (Echoes Records @ Nov 06)

Beitrag von Guy Cohen »

Hi All !

The fresh label - Echoes Records - is release finally the first sweet baby, which called "Think Different". The type of music here is a varied progressive by some of the best projects around such as Vibrasphere, Tegma, Fusi & Johnson. Also there is honorable expression for the Israeli projects such as Morax, Ace Ventura, Perfect Stranger.
This compilation in definitely promising by first impression, but we must check the music behind...

Bild

01. Perfect Stranger Vs Ace Ventura - Perfect Ace
The open-shot is come from the holy land by the two groovy minds of Yoni Oshrat & Yuli Fershtat. "Perfect Ace" is let me understand what is the meaning of the word - heavy . I'm still don't know where the hell this baseline is come from ?! simply a super-groovy beats with the most atmospheric vibes I've heard lately. Oh my god...the brake on 04:30 is a dance floor smasher (not something you hear frequently on prog music). A perfect track !!!

02. Paste - Down On The Streets (Echotek Remix)
Our lovely Micha Yossef aka Echotek is presents his re-mix for Paste's tune. Micha is maybe the only artist which combine soft full-on with deep progressive impressively..."This is true" says the vocal . This is the kind of tracks which take the vibe in the air one level up with pleasant style...what a beautiful melodies...delicious.
After the powerful begining of this comp, Echotek is keep the power in the air.

03. Fusi & Johnson - Respect
Mr. Fabio & Thomas Johanshon (Mapusa Mapusa) are the names behind the Fusi & Johnson project. This two talented guys were played an amazing sets in Israel this year. When they unite forces nothing can prevent them. You can hear the combine between the seniority of Thomas near Fabio's crazy brain. "Respect" is a super-professional track by the known formula with the European touch. Way to go guys.

04. Vibrasphere - Capsize
Before the remarks about this specific track, I'm must admit Vibrasphere is my favorite prog-morning project...now to the music it self . Robert & Rickard are show everyone what is a smiley track with all the happy elements, such as - positive melody, friendly baseline and morning vibes all around. Words are meanless here, let the music talk...

05. Ace Ventura - Go With Da Flow (Morax Remix)
Michael Reznik (also known as half of Triac dou) is brave enough for take Yoni's materials and change them by his point of view...lets check the results. Morax is developing a new electroinic line with tons of energies and personal touch. His new version is just force the listener to be focus and follow after the beats. I'm always bless for fat kicks, but here Michael is show me how much fat & groovy his kick. One of the most successful remixes in my opinion. The track is get Morax style totally.

06. Tegma- Bratislava Next
After a brilliant album on Tribal Vision Records, Omar & Jason are back with "Bratislava Next" track. This tune is a classic example for electro-prog music with funky effects and some cheesy melodies, which follow the track all over. In my opinion, the track is very nice and enjoyable, especially after the massive tracks before…if you look for track to flow with chose this one.

07.Fitalic - The Way
Robin Fitter aka Fitalic is let us taste some variation with his progressive-house. Robin is one of the best prog-house producers around the globe and this track is a simple improve for that. "The Way" is a collect of groovy beats with the right baseline…Fitalic is do it again with so much charm.

08. True Lies – If You Wanna
The brothers Sirko & Stefan (more known as Symphonix) get the respect for closing this VA. When we are talk about German project, the listener can not expect for something not professional or pointless – everything is just sitting well and the final product is definitely worth it. "If You Wanna" is high quality track with serious atmosphere and slow flow like it should be at the end of esteemed compilation like "Think Different".

All in all, this cd is full of progressive gifts with smart order of the track list. "Think Different" is one of my favorite comp's in this year and I'm highly recommend for every trance fan to take part on this special experience…

Available on Psyshop :
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/ech/ech1cd001.html
Antworten