Loud - Some Kind Of Creativity (Drive Records @ Nov 06)

Beurteile verschiedene CD´s
Antworten
Guy Cohen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Loud - Some Kind Of Creativity (Drive Records @ Nov 06)

Beitrag von Guy Cohen »

Hi All !

Loud project is release debut album - Some Kind Of Creativity - on their home label Drive Records. The names behind this project are Eitan Reiter & Kobi Toledano, both from Israel. After many successful releases on different compilations, they finally present the full uplifting album !!
The name of the album is gives a little clue about the music, so I hope you all ready to start the trip...

Bild

1. G-mini-click
The introduction of the first track is a psychedelic piano, which leads the track for some hallucinate places with mysterious atmosphere. The track is kind of tech-full on or something on this direction, this is not just a cheezy full on for sure. "G-mini-click" is developing smartly and gives us, the listeners, a tasty begining for the album.

2. Subinya
The second track is more groovy and danceable if you compare it to the first one. "Subinya" is a deep full on track with some strange vibes on the air..the track is not exploding on the beging, it is just built well gradually untill the bomb. All those effects around are add so much to the track's feeling by confuse the listener all the time.

3. Past progressive
Now Koby & Eitan show us their progressive steps . Be prepare people - this progy is not as usuall, this is a combination between shady progy with the deep full on. I don't know how they did it, but this guys just created a new fresh style following by elements from different types of music. "Past progressive" is full of madness moments like the up start from 04:30. Good work here.

4. Engine on
After heavy begining for this album, the fourth tune is more "open" and gentle. "Engine on" is actually a fine collection of soft beats with comfortable atmosphere. I really liked the female vocals, which turn the track for his softer side.

5. In rage
This specific track remind of the old & gold music of Cosma (RIP)...music with so much soul and emotions, so simple and enjoyalbe. All the definitions are useless in this case, lets call it just - MUSIC. "In rage" is not track with unforgettable brake or something like that, this is just a pure psychedelic tune with some serious influence on the brain...

6. Elastic mood
What a beautiful intro for this track...and the continuance even more finer. I'm look for words to explaing the readers what I'm hearing in the track, but can't do it. "Elastic mood" is track with big story beyond. The connection between all those tones is really impressive and addicted. The last three minutes are so fascinating...this is simply a delightful track !!!

7. Sun dance
Let the goove talk . Loud guys tried to return the old days, when the music was not begin with full power and keep that way all over the track...their music are bring a new message of true spirit & freedom and honest pleasure. If you want taste a goa-full on track, give a listening for "Sun dance" track.

8. 1 missed call
"1 missed call" is a funky track with some funny games and positive vibes. I did not connect immediately to this track like the tracks before, but after few listens I found it very nice one.

9. Long cut
Where the hell this track came from ?! the unclear stlye of Kobi & Eitan is just so colorful and varied, you can't expect the continuation, just suprise again and again. The kick here is flat and blurry, and all the events around force the listener to flow for unknown area..."noise with meaning" .

10. Wired
"Wired" is the track which leads this amazing trip for the end. Like the name, the music is not so clear...kind of freestlye tune of creative minds with strong dedire for more...too bad it ending already...now we must back to the regular reality .

If you ask me, this album is a revolutionary. The speical music inside is defnitely not something we hear frequently, especially not from Israely artists. Loud are stand behind their promise to produce creativity materials with personal touch.

"Some Kind Of Creativity" album is available here :
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/dri/dri1cd001.html
liquid disko

Beitrag von liquid disko »

absolut geile cd. der albumtitel bringt es auf den punkt.
wircklich ein sehr kreatives, experimentelles werk.
die sounds kommen klar rüber und haben einen eigenen,
unverwechselbaren charakter. die qualität des mixes und
des masterings lässt aus meiner sicht auch nichts zu
wünschen übrig. die songstruktur/aufbau ist sehr interessant,
wobei manchmal durch die spielereien der drive ein bisschen
verloren geht.
leandros
Silver Member
Silver Member

Beitrag von leandros »

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
rotisa ja woifia ke ida to fengari