Setherian - Postrancepose (Oxygen Records @ Nov. 2006)

Beurteile verschiedene CD´s
Antworten
Guy Cohen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Setherian - Postrancepose (Oxygen Records @ Nov. 2006)

Beitrag von Guy Cohen »

Hi All !

Oxygen records is releases the 5th release - new album of Mr. Setherian. The album called Postrancepose and released on November 2006. DJ Seth is responsible for some unforgetable tracks on varied compilations before, and now he is ready to explode the world his 2nd album.

Bild

01. Klosterfunk 130 BPM
The exprience is start with "Klosterfunk" track. It is almost six minutes of soft introduction with sensitive melodies and deep kicks. A really nice way to prepare the brain for the upcoming events .

02. Fakin Nathex 127 BPM
Seth is taking brake from his stirring style and presents a completely diffrent style - kind of electro-funk. He has the ability to produce a new type of music but still keep the personal touch. I'm not a big fan of electro music, thats why I did not connect to this specific track, but this is a challenge for hallucinate brains .

03. D-Fraktion 130 BPM
The electro vibe is still alive ! "D-Fraktion" track is more complicated and closer to the psychedelic side, despite the clubby atmosphere with all those cheesy elements. Electro-people, this is a gift for you.

04. Diplik 136 BPM
Dear Setherian, it is a pleasure to have you back . "Diplik" is exactly what this album needed this time - new kicking life. A combination of proggy beats with the unique Seth's atmosphere is so uplifting and intersting. Every time, when the track is going down, I know that the next up will take me to sweet places.

05. Trodden Fire 140 BPM
Listeners, please say hello to the Groove factor, it's finally came . After 4 warming tracks, Seth is start shake the dance floor with standart tempo and some of the Brazilian lovely power. This track is always developing for new directions without one second of boring...such an fascinating story. On 04:10 the brake is just force me to wake up and clap hands for the genious beyond this piece of art.

06. Moving Targets 144 BPM
We are enter to the highlight part of this album and the feeling is so good ! "Moving Targets" is what I use to call - brain diging. The track is growing gradually with tons of hallucinate sounds around, which together create a twisted loops sequence. A must exprience for imaginary mood.

07. Critical Overflow 145 BPM
After the brain's big effort, it's time to use the other parts of the body. When Seth is decide to focus on the full on side, he is doing it so smartly with so much power and good vibes. "Critical Overflow" is a smashing morning track with the necessary factors for spread smiles to every direction.

08. The Shining 140 BPM
I'm so addicted to this kind of baselines - calm, easy and groovy. This one is not so "noisey" on compare to the previous tracks, but sure has the magic inside. "The Shining" is deep & melodic tune with emotions and soft beats. On 04:30 there is a positive brake, which sends me to trippi flow in the sky.

09. Reentrant Uperiodic 120 BPM
Now it's time to calm down and follow the slow moves of "Reentrant Uperiodic". This is a down tempo amabient with strong emotionaly power...a very good choice for pass out the serious hang-over after long way of digs and thoughts.

10. Aidiemist 120 BPM
"Aidiemist" is probably the most beautiful ending-track I remmeber for long time. All you need to do is close your eyes and let the worries come out...
This track is almost make me belive that music actually can talk . Thank you Seth for close this jumpy trip on such suitable way.

"Postrancepose" album is definitely not a "regular" cd - each listening brings different reaction with and dicovers new amazing things. Setherian is a colorful artist, which go with his muse and produce the right music style at the specific moment.

You can get this brilliant album here :
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/oxy/oxy1cd005.html
Antworten