Symphonix - Music Prostitute (Blue Tunes Records @ Dec 06)

Beurteile verschiedene CD´s
Antworten
Guy Cohen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Symphonix - Music Prostitute (Blue Tunes Records @ Dec 06)

Beitrag von Guy Cohen »

Hi All !

Symphonix (Sirko and Stephan Woetanowski) is a German project with top class progressive music. "Music Prostitute" album is actually the fifth release of Blue Tunes Records after four compilations before. This project is veteran on the proggy scene and their materials are very proffesional.

Bild

1. Burning Groove
The Symphonix story is begining with "Burning Groove" track. The introduction is a bit longer than usual (2 minutes), but the next to come is a fine compensation for it. This guys have an amazing groove uniqueness, which let me understand what we are dealing with :-). This is an exceptional choice for opening track.

2. Smooth Vibes
The second track is a good example for the variation of Sirko & Stephan. Now they are present a funky-proggy tune with super friendly baseline and great atmosphere. After three and half minutes, the harmony is coming up with soft melody and add emotionaly factor to the track's vibe.

3. Ping Pong
The building on this album is just brilliant - each track is stronger than the last one and it's getting closer to the dance floor gradually. "Ping Pong" track is a perfect dj tool for get some ass shakes from the crowd :-). It's got a really nice groove and pumping kick. The electro elements in the middle of the track are clever, the listener is forced to respond groovly for those amazing sounds...

4. Rythm in motion
This is the right time for dance floor groover ! One minute of tense intro and than come the flying kick - the results are no other than dust in the air. The main brake is following by harmonic symphony and kicking baseline's support. I really like this tune - thank u masters !

5. You as well
If you expect for a calm track after the last bomb, I guess you are not know what is going on inside the brains of this two talneted brothers. "You as well" tune is massive and heavy for the ear and it's sound so good...I can actually imagine my self diging deep for those sharp loops. All the special effects around are giving hallucinate atmosphere for this track and the vibes are very electrified. The brake on 05:10 is so melodic and danceable...this is a smart election for taste the enjoyable factors of the prog music. For the people who think proggy music is boring - please give a chance to this track and see how your body will get it.

6. Music Prostitute
The style of track number six is different - less stonger but more sophisticated. The fascinating up on 02:20 is make me smile and feel good without reason...I feel like the music can talk to me and tell me warming words...delicious moment. Oh my god...the brake on 04:30 is the one of most beautiful brakes I heard for long long time...am I dreaming ?! With all the respect for the other tracks in this album - "Music Prostitute" is my favorite, mostly because the amazing vibe during each second of the track.

7. Paradise
"Paradise" track is fitting well for this situation...after the big up before I'm must listen some easy & pleasant track for get back all the energies to my body. This is a solid track without danceable factors, just a calm baseline with fine melody on the middle.

8. Funky Hostage
The end is close and thats why "Funky Hostage" track is suitable for the specific moment. Symphonix has some magic on thier music - also on relaxing tracks like this one, you can't get bored, always something is developing and refreshing. The track it self is very nice for home listening or calm activities.

9. Multi Engine
Last one is "Multi Engine" track. A deep tune with comortable atmosphere and slowly beats. I can close my eyes and enjoy from sweet final for this journey.

All in all, "Music Prostitute" is surely the best release of Blue Tunes so far. It's include a diging moments near some good-hearing sounds with low tempo. This is definitely an album which worth the money and promise good feeling to the listener.

Get it here :
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/btr/btr1cd005.html
tinu the PsySchlumpf
Platin Member
Platin Member
Beitrag von tinu the PsySchlumpf »

Ganz klar eine der geilsten Progi CDs des letzten Jahres! \:D/
Antworten