VA : Dusty Nation part 3 (Dance N Dust Records @ Nov 06)

Beurteile verschiedene CD´s
Antworten
Guy Cohen
Gold Member
Gold Member

VA : Dusty Nation part 3 (Dance N Dust Records @ Nov 06)

Beitrag von Guy Cohen »

Hi All !

Asher Ezra aka DJ Asherun has compiled the third part of Dusty Nation series. DJ Asherun is the owner of Dance N Dust Records, which known as a very special label with colorful releases of different types of music. The style on this cd is kind of European progressive by fresh artists.
It's time to start the dusty dance ...

Bild

1. Pythagoraz - Once Upon A Time
Rasmus Tue Jorgensen from Dennemark is gets the honor to begin the journey. This is the first time I'm hear materials by this project and the suprise is very sweet. A calm tune with clean & sharp kick following by slowly baseline and many proggy elements around. The melody of the last minutes is very delightful and pleasant. The track is keep the easy flow all over the way with some up's once in a while, but it's a safety begining for successful trip.

2. El Zisco - Del Aire
The German maestro is the next to come. Francisco has released his album ("Behind The Mirage") on this label and now he is take part here too. The unique style of El Zisco is something like tribal-progressive on low tempo. "Del Aire" track is defnitely an enjoyable tune with amazing vibes in the air and many beautiful playings all over.

3. Decoy - Spindle Trooper
One more talented project from Dance N Dust family. Ian and Philip are the brains behind Decoy and here they present a deep tune with smart developing. After almost four minutes, come from no-where a fascinating playing...something like big concert and from this place all the smiles are going out - unbelievable moment. Great work here guys, they just took this cd one level higher.

4. Flam On Fire - 5 Bit Away
Now it's time to visit the Greece area with Tasos track. The direction here is more danceable on higher tempo and some pumping beats on loop. This is actually like a mysterious story with dark melodies and anxiety atmosphere. "Flam On Fire" track is taking the listener to intersting trip and the final target is unknown...

5. Shaman - Structure Of Sound
Andreas Henning from Sweden aka Shaman is add emotionaly aspect to this cd with his tune. "Structure Of Sound" tune is brilliant in my opinion - the listener is going step-by-step by the process untill the explosion in the end. A fine material !

6. Solano - Inovation
In my opinion, the most important factor on progressive music is the groove and here Solano project (Henry & Tony from Swiss) found the right formula to make it sound perfect. The tempo is really low but the track is live and kicking . For me, this is the best choice for enjoyable home-listening or open party with. Keep it up !

7. El Zisco - Sabor A Techno
Mr. Zavala is coming back with completly different tune. Tell you the truth - I heard better tracks from El Zisco and this one is for sure not unforgettable for me. The track is not going anywhere...many boring moments despite the nice & positive melodies. Not my cup of tea at all.

8. Decoy - Atom Suit
Decoy is here again for make you shake the body well and show some diging spark. A techno-proggy track with serious atmosphere, it's suitable for the night time if you ask me...really remind mt the Zenon style. A nice variation for the compilation.

9. Treshold Productions - Highway 420
What is more pleasant than ending fine cd with amazing ambient tune ? nothing I guess ."Highway 420" tune is like a space-ship, which can take you to beautiful places only if the listener is focused well. This track is just prove me the uniqueness of this label.

If you are also want to take part on this experience, get it here :
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/dnd/dnd1cd007.html
Antworten