VA : Dirty Digital (Blue Tunes Records @ Feb 07)

Beurteile verschiedene CD´s
Antworten
Guy Cohen
Gold Member
Gold Member

VA : Dirty Digital (Blue Tunes Records @ Feb 07)

Beitrag von Guy Cohen »

Hi All !

Blue Tunes is a fresh progressive label owned by two brothers - Sirko and Stephan Woetanowski, which better known as Symphonix. Here, they let the responsibility for Sven Snug and Dualism and the result is "Dirty Digital" compilation. Now this is the time to check what is cooking out there...

Bild

1. D Fusion - Space Taste
D Fusion is a side project of Osher & Lior (Ananda Shake). The full on influences are sensed here, but somehow they combined it well. The kick is groovy with fluffy baseline and many melodies as they liked to produce on their other project. I did not find here something impressive or revolutionary, but overall it's a nice piece of work. Actually, "Space Taste" track is a simple flow inside the full story, called "Dirty Digital".

2. Earsugar - Nonsense
This special project is a cooperation of Nicola (Liquid Soul) and DJ Martin. Each tune from this dou is enjoable, so the expections are very high. The product is even overwhelm my expections ! the smiley proggy is always do the job well. A sweet atmosphere, amazing vibes and beautiful melodies in the air...sugar it is :-). Everything is proffsional here - the sound, the bulding and of course...the dance floor element. Top class material.

3. MIG - Autoplay
People, please introduce the new promising project of Guy Shanti (Aerospace). Guy is let him self go wild with MIG and release out all the freestyle ideas from his head. The track is very comfortable and friendly with some cheesy feeling. The concept is nice, but as it's going on and on, it's sound a bit boring for me...the same loop again and again with tiny changes...I'll look forward for better MIG stuff.

4. Dualsnug - Deceptive Noises
I hope the all equipment is ready because we are going to short trip somewhere with our guides - Sven Snug and Dualism. The bigest suprise of this comp for sure ! emotionaly beats with European touch and unique flow. The atmosphere is refrshing and I feel the invigorating vibes fly all around. A huge step up on the power scale of this cd.

5. Ace Ventura - Rebirth (Aerospace RMX)
I'm sure you all remmember Yoni's lovely track - Rebirth (which released on Amarasya Vol 2). Mr. Shanti is present his mix for it and tell you the truth - the final result is not so familiar to the original version - The upgrade version is more soft, less powerful and completely different style. I'm not a big fan of Aerospace new style, so you have to check it by your self and see what is your impression...

6. Gaudium - Mano Mono
Since their album "Nordic Nature", Gaudium is one of my favorite projects on this genre. "Mano Mono" tune is definitely one of their best works ever ! it's an outstanding material ! the baseline is simply genious and together with psychedelic effects, the body is feel very convenient when those sounds are playing. If you ask sometime what is so jumpy & pumpy on proggy music, your the answer is here !!! The best track of the compilation.

7. Quantize - Visuals
Adi and Reshef are the next upcoming talents of the progressive scene, so this is a good chance to recognize them. Their style is massive and heavy with big attention on the groove factor. After one minute of introduction, their first offical kick is going in and the ear is smile ;). They have high level of sound, sharp & clear, and excellent vibes all over the track. The picture behind the tune is very colorful :-). Watch out for the next bombs by Quantize.

8. Nasser - So Long
The last act is the honorable Nasser. He is give an example how to close a trip well. The tempo is not too slow, the body-reaction is still activate and the melodies are very pleasant. The listener can think about the way he passed so far and still enjoy from chilling beats and great feeling inside the heart.

As you can see, most of the tracks here are just spectacular. The vibe of the all cd is really remind me the summer time and thats perfect for the time we situated on. Blue Tunes label is continue the high region of the releases and our job is show an appriciation for them by BUY the music originaly.

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/btr/btr1cd006.html
Antworten