Bitmonx vs Dj Fabio - Plugged (Plusquam Records @ May 07)

Beurteile verschiedene CD´s
Antworten
Guy Cohen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Bitmonx vs Dj Fabio - Plugged (Plusquam Records @ May 07)

Beitrag von Guy Cohen »

Hi All !

Now it's finally happen - Sascha Haske (Bitmonx) and Fabio Fusco (DJ Fabio) are release their debut album. 'Plugged' is the album's name and it's contains 8 progressive tracks from Bitmonx & Fabio's unexpected brains.

Track list :

1. Threshold
2. Rice n Beans
3. Plugged
4. Six a.m.
5. Deep DownIn
6. Musiq
7. Control
8. Ghost Remix

Bild

Review :

01. Threshold
It's start with one and half minute of introduction following with soft melody and positive vibes in the air. Gradually, the track is developing for a colorful journey full of crazy vibes in the air. The progression lead the listener to happy places. After 4 minutes there is a nice melody, which make it more softer and friendly. Great opening !

02. Rice n Beans
Now we taste something a bit different from this 2 varied guys. This one is more open mind, featuring fat kick and bouncy base line, which creates a deep vibes and lovely atmosphere. Untill the main brake, everything is going on slowly and safe and when the brake is coming all the hidden powers comes out and the body is moving well. It's a very sophisticated track.

03. Plugged
It so much fun to feel the summer breeze ! electro oriented baseline and many pumping moments inside. They pulled the groove and play with it againg and again. Simply a body-shaker.

04. Six a.m.
Imagine a magical sunrise when the sun is shining and this stmoper track is playing...sound like a dream to me . "Six a.m." is a morning gem. It has a fine flow which combine pure proggy beats with rare vibes. The vocals background just add more passion to it.

05. Deep DownIn
Track number five is "Deep DownIn". The baseline here is inflexible and the kick is phat. Don't look for compromise, because this is a dance floor cracker - sometimes it's even remind me the minimal-Zenon style with the darkish vibes. When DJ is mix this track on the right time, he'll get a serious diging for sure.

06. Musiq
"Musiq" track is an execution of the German-progressive rules - danceable kick, developing baseline and secret story beyond. You won't find much up's & down's here, just chilly trip by the proggy formula.

07. Control
The smiles are back ! "Control" tune is the hit of the album in my opinion. It's force the listener to focus well and join to special journey for another dimension. I can't explain why, but when I hear it, my personal feeling is that everything is under control and completly safe, I guess it's the magic of the music. The beautiful melodies around are give a positive aspect to the general atmosphere and make me fly to the sky. It was worth wait six tracks for send out all the energy from the body. AMAZING !

08. Ghost Remix
"Ghost" track is originally written by Day.Din & Alfredo Gracia and here Bitmonx & Dj Fabio present their own vision for this tune. Get ready for a serious spinner. Their special touch turn the track to different direction - more groovy, less melodic and the most important thing...enjoyable !

Actually, words are unnecessary on this case because this is pure music without specific definition, so let the music talk it self...

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/plu/plu1cd116.html
Raumgleiter
Gold Member
Gold Member

Beitrag von Raumgleiter »

habe mir das album auch gekauft.

gefällt mir sehr gut, die ersten 2 tracks sind zum einwärmen, aber ab nr. 3 geht die post sehr gut ab. nr. 4 ist ein knüller.

da freu ich mich noch mehr bitmonx dieses jahr live zu hören!
Du sollst den Tag nicht vor der Arbeit loben!

"Zwei Dinge sind unendlich: Das Universum und die Menschliche Dummheit. Aber beim Universum bin ich mir nicht ganz sicher."
(Albert Einstein, dt.-am. Physiker, 1879-1955)
biberfreund

Beitrag von biberfreund »

Oh ja, das Album rockt!
bliblablup
Platin Member
Platin Member

Beitrag von bliblablup »

Jop, ganz geiles Album! :jump:
Raumgleiter
Gold Member
Gold Member

Beitrag von Raumgleiter »

@biberfreund

wow, wir sind uns mal einig :wink: :kiff:
Du sollst den Tag nicht vor der Arbeit loben!

"Zwei Dinge sind unendlich: Das Universum und die Menschliche Dummheit. Aber beim Universum bin ich mir nicht ganz sicher."
(Albert Einstein, dt.-am. Physiker, 1879-1955)
Moon Boots
dj
dj

Beitrag von Moon Boots »

Die Cd isch echt hammergeil, vorallem wenn mer sie mit chopfhörer lost und debie mitem velo dur de wald fahrt :)
Moonboots = DJ Eletriptan & DJ E Tea
Free Flow Foundation
http://www.myspace.com/djmoonboots
http://www.myspace.com/djeletriptan
Hallucinelve
Gold Member
Gold Member
Beitrag von Hallucinelve »

Hammer Album! Vor allem Track 1-3.
biberfreund

Beitrag von biberfreund »

Raumgleiter hat geschrieben:@biberfreund

wow, wir sind uns mal einig :wink: :kiff:
Mehr als du denkst, brother :P
Psymäleon
Platin Member
Platin Member

Beitrag von Psymäleon »

Wirklich locker-flockiges Album von A bis Z. Mir gefällt es zwar nicht ganz so gut wie das neue von BBE, die CD ist aber trotzdem was vom Besseren, was in den letzten Wochen erschienen ist.
Es ist nicht wenig Zeit die wir haben. Sondern viel Zeit, die wir nicht nutzen.
Flying_Fish
Platin Member
Platin Member
Beitrag von Flying_Fish »

Psymäleon hat geschrieben:Wirklich locker-flockiges Album von A bis Z. Mir gefällt es zwar nicht ganz so gut wie das neue von BBE, die CD ist aber trotzdem was vom Besseren, was in den letzten Wochen erschienen ist.

dem ist nichts hinzuzufügen :) erinnert phasenweise sogar an sonus (track 4)....
Antworten