VA - Globalize Vol. 2 (Flow Records @ June 07)

Beurteile verschiedene CD´s
Antworten
Guy Cohen
Gold Member
Gold Member

VA - Globalize Vol. 2 (Flow Records @ June 07)

Beitrag von Guy Cohen »

Hi All !

Somewhere on the end of 2005 Flow Records released a revolutionary compilation called "Globalise". This one got tons of positive feedbacks all around the globe and we could finally know what are the Yotopiot secret hits. One and half year later Dayan (Tomer Dayan) & Jhon (Yoni Rimon) present the second part of this series. "Globalize 2" is expressing the diversity of Yotopia, which developed over the years - they mix between electro, minimal and progressive and give us feel the special feeling from their sets. Flow Records is host them one more time to spread out thier Gloablize move.

Cover : http://217.160.164.51/pic/flr1cd721.jpg

Review :

01. Harper & Green - Lifetime
The Electro feeling is sensed from the first track. "Lifetime" track is kind of introduction for the next to come and it's put the listener on the right mood very fast. I can't explain how, but the track is magnetizes me and forces me to focus on it only. After four minutes of growing kick and slow baseline - the bells are ringing, the choir is are singing and the melody just playing softly...amazing moment.

02. Antix vs Embark - Hammers & Tongs
The Antix brothers were released their third album (Wanderers) this month on Iboga Records. Here Barton & Hayden are cooperating with Embark and show us the deep result. "Hammers & Tongs" track is a pure progressive material packed with Minimal vibes and comfortable flow. This tune took me to journey of the soul and let me feel so refresh and invigorated inside the body. A lovely piece of work.

03. Nivoastro - Cordi
Nivoastro is new name for me and I excited so much from their track here. The massive kick is gives heavy feeling to the track and together with the melodies it's sound like heaven on earth. "Cordi" tune is useful dj tool – it is help to create different harmony of serenity. When the main brake is come, the track gets new life - delightful vibes just going out to the air.

04. Yotopia & Nasser – Symbiosis
Now it is the time of Dayan and Jhon to present their newest stuff. Tomer and Yoni are always bring something happy with their music and here they get help from Nasser. "Symbiosis" track is full of joy, packed with lots of good vibes and beautiful melodies. As one of Yotopia's old fans, I can feel the progress of their production with upgrade style, which focus on the dance floor enjoyment. Keep it up guys.

05. Elegant Universe & Domestic – Slope Point
Now, we get a combination of two talented guys (Miki Litvak & Amir Ardon) together with Ido Ophir, which known by his full on project – Domestic. "Slope Point" track is a lovely tune – Electro style influenced by proggy elements and very unique flow. It's a dance floor twister for sure.

06. Comrade – Crystal Clear
When you look for happy track for make your heart work faster, I'm almost sure that "Crystal Clear" is the right choice for it. This is a track has no limits – melodic and deeper with amazing atmosphere of happiness. Everything is just sit on the right place and it is take the listener for a colorful trip in the progressive fields. On 04:10 you can hear beautiful playing, which leave you breathless for one and half minutes. The next up is feels like an early sunrise with smiley vibes spilled out from the beats. "Crystal Clear" is simply the most special track on this VA.

07. 4D – Slag
"Slag" tune is an example for pure progressive sound. Nine minutes of magical flow with groovy kick and calm bassline. It isn't the ultimate dance floor shaker, but it definitely had hidden power to make the body move conveniently with good feeling inside. Nice work.

08. Brisker & Magitman – Complex
Roman Brisker and Igal Magitman are the Israeli heroes of the Elcetro-Clubby genre in my opinion. They are always producing their music with tons of creativity and fresh ideas. "Complex" track is very jumpy and danceable, the track is alive all the time and provides true pleasure to the listener. One more hit from B&M kitchen.

09. Bjorn Mandry & Thomas Gold – Suppress You
The end is even sweeter than we could ask. This one is chilly and friendly, packed with soft melodies and nice male singing, which turn it to the emotionally side of the scale. The tempo is lower than average and all together help to close "Globalize" second chapter with big smile on the face plus warming feeling.

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/flr/flr1cd721.html
Antworten