VA : Tshitraka Project Vol.4 (Blue Tunes Records @ July 07)

Beurteile verschiedene CD´s
Antworten
Guy Cohen
Gold Member
Gold Member

VA : Tshitraka Project Vol.4 (Blue Tunes Records @ July 07)

Beitrag von Guy Cohen »

Hi All !

The "Tshitraka" series is a fine chance to feel the festival vibes without take part in it. The fourth part is coming out on Blue Tunes Records (like the third part, which released on July 06). The line up of the festival is completely proggy, so as the track list of the comp, which compiled by Montagu & Golkonda. Please take your stuff and lets go out to check what is cooking there beyond those promising names...

Bild

Review :

01. Symphonix - Spaceballs
Sirko & Stephan are preparing the ground and warm us well with their "Spaceballs" track. I can't explain it, but somehow this tune make me feel very convenient - there is no pressure or noisy effects, just pure flow with jumpy beats and lovely atmosphere. Symphonix project is signed on many dance floor bombs, but this time, they send us a calm and enjoyment track to chill and smile.

02. Dualism vs Meeloo – I beg you
Lets jump one step forward with Raphael Dualism and Per Meeloo. Everything is still relaxed, but slowly it's growing and get closer to the dance floor. It's so easy to connect this material because the groove is nice, the kick is attractive and the atmosphere is very comfortable.

03. Vaishiyas - Frogride
Hannes Klitta is the man for "friendly" progressive and he never disappoint me. So after two warming track, Vaishiyas is take control and rise up the tempo. I have kind of weakness to Hannes materials, since he is produce exactly what I look for - smiley beats and sweet groove. The only disadvantage of Vaishiyas music in my opinion is that sometimes it sound a bit boring, cause the same loop is back time after time without too much additions, but he has also very big advantage - his music is always positive and smiley, so when your mood is down try the "Frogride" medication.

04. U Recken & Feuerhake – Fly to Gana
Now, we have an intersting combination of the offical dance floor stormer (U-Recken) and Mr. Stefan Feuerhake. They are offer a free fly to Gana to lets use it :-). The style here is not Yanniv's typical one, however it's a very speical piece. The track is opening with beautiful playing and developing to psychedelic prog mateiral. I really like the variation of it, this is not the regular progressive formula, but melodic tune influenced by different styles. It's feel like sunrise ceremony, good work.

05. Snake Sedrik – Remember (Martin RMX)
Martin Knecht is half of Earsugar project (together with Capo). The powerful style of Martin is sensed from the begining, and the continuation is impossible to describe. I can just say it's a colorful track with magical melodies and rare atmosphere. Thank you Martin for journey in outer space.

06. Odiseo - Questions
Ulises "Odiseo" Pascual has a difficult mission now - to keep the vibe alive after Martin's spectacular tune. He decided to turn it to the deep direction with slow bass line and less energy. Odiseo always has something happy and pumping in his music, but here this factor is missing. Regretfully "Questions" is not more than avarage track in my opinion and it's ashame because Ulises is one of me favorite acts.

07. NOK - Tricolore
Alexander Dorkian aka NOK is the next to play. There is a known expression says that progressive is boring music and when I listen "Tricolore" track, I can understand where this sentence came from. I don't find here anything positive - there is no vibe, the track is actually dead all the way. My criticism is not something personal against the artist, because Alex has some excellent materials (like Fresh Remix), but this track is not my cup of tea at all.

08. Human Traffic – Deep passion
When I saw the track list on the first time, this track was the most intersting for me, cause this guys got my credit with their lovely "Audiotune" album. "Deep passion" track is provide the expectations. I can't say it's their best track so far, but I really enjoy it.

09. True Lies – Cold fever
The brothers, Sirko and Stephan, are closing circle with their other project - True Lies. When the end is come, the listerner is demand chilly track to calm down after exciting trip and thats exactly what we got from "Cold fever" tune. I'm recommend you to close the eyes and fly slowly with this track...

Relevant Links :
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/btr/btr1cd009.html
http://www.myspace.com/bluetunesrecords
Antworten