TripleTuned (switzerland) - Trance Project :-)

Künstler und Dj´s können sich hier präsentieren
Antworten
müstik
administrator
administrator

TripleTuned (switzerland) - Trance Project :-)

Beitrag von müstik »

taken from the website:::::

What the heck is Triple Tuned? Something to eat? No! Triple Tuned is just me, Adrian. I'm 26 years old and live in Lucern / Switzerland.

I've started making music 1998. Propellerheads Software released their first version of their awesome product ReBirth. I always wanted to make my own music, but never found the money to buy me a synth. Not to mention all the other gears for a little studio. So I started to make my own tiny funny tracks with Rebirth and sent it to the wwworld. 'Virtual Analog' was my nickname.

It was a cool start, because in this area I met T.G.ViRUS (TG, you know why and how :o). He's also from switzerland and we met few weeks after the first web-contact. We established Nordbeat together and created some very cool tracks, so check out http://www.nordbeat.com.

I was quite happy with ReBirth and my music. After Rebirth 2.0 was released, I changed my name to AHTSI, my nickname here in switzerland. I also released an album called 'green light'. I sold a total of six albums. Not a big success, but it's still a good feeling to take a look at the cool cover and of course, listen to the music.

I started my studies as a software engineer also in 1998. After the first year I got my first job as a code-machine. It was a strange project for a strange company. But it was good money. So when every one was layng on the beach, I coded MS-Access for more than eight weeks with the result, that I've never ever had contact with MS-Access. And I made enough money for buying me the stuff my dreams were made of. An Access-Virus B and a Mackie Mixer.

New gears new name I thought, so I was looking for weeks for a good one. Then, unfortunately I can't remember where, I found the name Triple Tuned.

Now I'm still producing my little tiny tracks. And I still like to share my tracks with others. For years I had my track on mp3.com. But now, mp3.com is very commercial and it takes you a lot of money to get some visitors on your site. So I decided to start my own page.

http://www.tripletuned.com/
Bild

facebook: Mystica Fanseite
facebook: Akustik Fanseite
facebook: Müstik Fanseite
Antworten