Aerospace- Evelation (Spin Twist records)

Beurteile verschiedene CD´s
Antworten
Psymäleon
Platin Member
Platin Member

Aerospace- Evelation (Spin Twist records)

Beitrag von Psymäleon »

Normalerweise poste ich ja in dieser Rubrik nur CDs, über die ich auch Positives sagen kann, diesmal ist das aber anders. Als im Februar das erste Album von Aerospace "Earth" erschienen ist, war ich hin und weg. Für mich ist das auch heute noch eine der besten CDs, die dieses Jahr erschienen sind. Als ich nun vor einiger Zeit die Ankündigung für das neue Album gesehen habe, war die Vorfreude natürlich dementsprechend gross. Klar hatte ich auch hohe Erwartungen an den zweiten Streich von Aerospace, aber ich war sicher nicht nur desswegen mehr als entäuscht, als ich mir das Album angehört habe. Es fehlen die typischen Melodien, die noch die erste CD zurchzogen haben und Abwechslung habe ich vergebens auf der Glitzerscheibe gesucht. Alles scheint aus dem Einheitsbreitopf geschöpft und ohne viel Motivation noch ein wenig umgerührt worden zu sein. Nach der positiven Ueberraschung zum Beginn des Jahres haben mir Aerospace nun kurz vor dem Jahreswechsel eine der grössten musikalischen Enttäuschungen des Jahres geliefert. Schade...
Es ist nicht wenig Zeit die wir haben. Sondern viel Zeit, die wir nicht nutzen.
tinu the PsySchlumpf
Platin Member
Platin Member
Beitrag von tinu the PsySchlumpf »

Sehe ich genauso...
Earth war der absolute Oberknüller aber am Nachfolger kann ich beim besten Willen nichts besonderes entdecken. Gäääähn... Riesen Enttäuschung! :-(
Omline
dj
dj
Beitrag von Omline »

ja, das berüchtigte 2. album eines künstlers. die erwartungen sind hoch, und dann macht der artist was anderes, und gewisse leute sind enttäuscht.

ich kenne das 1. album nicht. darum kann ich auch nicht enttäuscht sein vom zweiten, weil ich keine erwartungen habe. ich kann es gut oder schlecht finden. und ich finde es gut! 8) eine der besseren cd's, die ich mir in letzter zeit gekauft habe! vor allem track 4 und 8 sind der hammer! neben den symphonix und el zisco alben was ganz tolles. ist halt mein geschmack.
leptit
Gold Member
Gold Member

Beitrag von leptit »

recht geb omline ...allein scho wegen Track 4 ( air bureau ) lohnt sich das album !!
..perfect Track zum starten in eine schöne reise.. alles in einem, einfach gutes album =D> \:D/ =D>

guats nächtli @all
Psymäleon
Platin Member
Platin Member

Beitrag von Psymäleon »

Es ist natürlich reine Geschmacksache... Ich mag zwar Progi, mag es aber nicht zu progressiv. Deshalb bin ich auch vom neuen Aerospace-Album nicht begeistert, da es für mich zu wenig Groove hat (was nach mir guten Progi ausmacht), aber auch zu wenig Zug und Melodie. Das erste Album war halt genau nach meinem Geschmack... Irgendwo anzusiedeln zwischen Progi und Full-on, weder Fisch noch Vogel, der perfekte Mix eben. :-D
Es ist nicht wenig Zeit die wir haben. Sondern viel Zeit, die wir nicht nutzen.
Guy Cohen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Beitrag von Guy Cohen »

Hi All !

I'm really excited for review the second album of Guy Youngman (Shanti). Aerospace is one of the Israeli trance scene pioneers with experience of many years as a talneted producer. This diligent guy was released debut album (Earth) on the beginging of 2006 and now he is ready to serve the next one - Elevation. The album is out on the German label - Spintwist Records. Let check if the music it self is really got elevation .

1. Be Light 135 BPM
Guy is starts with avarage proggy tempo. The intro is followed with robotic vocal and few seconds later the calm Aerospace's base-line is gets inside. The track is developing slowly - melody after melody with support of friendly kick, which gives a loosened feeling to the whole track. This is surely a nice way to open this story.

2. Free Fall 137 BPM
We get closer to the dance floor...the tempo is going high and the power is getting stronger. The begining of "Free Fall" tune is sounds familiar from somewhere, but the kick's entry is remind the old & lovely Aerospace line. The melodies around are so smiley and positive, and the listener can't stop move the head with smile on the face. On 04:40 there is a down just for the special up one minute later with reserved energies and the smile just get bigger . After two tracks I'm start to feel the excitement in the body...lets see what is cooking next.

3. Vibe Rate 138 BPM
Thirty seconds is enough for get up and let all energies get out. It's start with simple introduction and the continuation is so clever and danceable - full of hallucinate effects, super groovy baseline and smart vocal - "Close your eyes...". After five minutes the track is going down completely, but it's going up gradually untill the vocal's come back as a sign for get back the the diging. "Vibe Rate" is the best track on the album in my opinion.

4. Air Bureau 135 BPM
The fourth tune is more easier and "convenient" with the same tempo of the first track. I guess that Guy is want to give a calming moments to the listener for prepare the body for the rest...mayB . "Air Bureau" track is full of playings and soft melodies all around without part of madness or anything like that...just a solid tune.

5. Soundbite 135 BPM
Melodic-track is the best definition for "Soundbite" tune. If you expect for a dance floor hit - you wrong. The chilling atmosphere from track numer 4 is still in the air here. The slowly baseline with the fat kick and those cheesy melodies are fitting to the noon time with target to relax and enjoy from very nice music background...forget from the legs work, now it's time for head's working .

6. War Zone 135 BPM
Although the tempo is still low, this track is more danceable on compare to the last two tracks. "War Zone" tune is a combination between Aerospace and the full-onish Lior Lahav (Solar System). Unfortunately, this track is not bring a new refresh message with it despite the good purpose. The tune can be useful dj-tool for wake up sleepy crowd on proggy sets, but I expected for more because this is the sixth track on the album.

7. Elevation 138 BPM
The title track is finally bring the new life and the elevation, which was very necessary here. The baseline is faster and together with the danceable kick, I actually back to dance . The playing on 03:10 is really emotionaly and beautiful with great effect for the track. I wouldn't call this one a stormer but this is definitely a very good material !

8. Dat Tune rmx 138 BPM
Now Guy is remixing Hannes Klitta's (Vaishiyas) track. I can't explain why but I really connect to this one. The Aerospace version for "Dat Tune" is kind of cheezy, but I found it special and unique. The brake on 04:00 is so smart...no chance to stay calm after it. Good vibes are fly everywhere...

9. Wanna Run rmx 136 BPM
I'm sure that all Aerospace fans remmember the "legendery" singing of MC Hazy Edy on "Wanna Run" original track from the first album...so check out the new remix for it. I'm sure it was very difficult to change a lot the track, but Guy has done an excellent job here. The combination of Hazy song and Aerospace upgrading style is sweet and suitable. Please be careful not fly too high with the brake on 05:20 . One of my favorties tracks here.

10. Sitting on a stone 90BPM
Mr. Edy Palkovich is keep the good work with Aerospace and after the amazing "Raggadun Style" from "Earth" album, it's time to present the "Sitting on a stone". The song is influenced by the Reggae style. A very nice ending to the album.

To sum it up - "Elevation" album is a bit disaapointed me despite the proffsional producing, but there is nothing new or original here. This album is maybe more mature, but I couldn't find here much brilliant tracks such as "Space Odyssey" or "The Future Is Here".
In my opinion "Earth" album is better becasue the music there has honest feeling with tons of new ideas and pure love to the music.

Buy "Elevation" album here:
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/spn/spn1cd008.html
goaneedo

Re: Aerospace- Evelation (Spin Twist records)

Beitrag von goaneedo »

heisst doch elevation *kluggeschissen*

fends geils album
Antworten