U-Recken - Deeper Into Man (Dooflex Records)

Beurteile verschiedene CD´s
Antworten
electropublic

U-Recken - Deeper Into Man (Dooflex Records)

Beitrag von electropublic »

Bild
Aylon
administrator
administrator
Re: U-Recken - Deeper Into Man (Dooflex Records)

Beitrag von Aylon »

super cd... höre sie gerade. ich muss sagen, sehr sehr gut /bigs
Capablanca

Beitrag von Capablanca »

Die CD ist leider noch nicht gekommen, habe jedoch eine Internetversion angehört und bin von diesem Album sehr begeistert.
Ich glaube sogar, dass Yaniv sich gegenüber seinem letzten Album ein gutes Stück gesteigert hat (was alleine schon das Cover erahnen lässt :mrgreen:). Es handelt sich um einen kräftigen, teils melodischen, teils dunkel anmutenden Full-On, bestückt mit einer respektvollen Klangkomplexität und kompositorischen Tiefe, dass man bis auf ein paar Details kaum was aussetzen kann. Alles in Allem ein Meisterwerk. Er zeigt uns, was in Full-On möglich ist, und hebt sich deutlich von dem Düdel-Orchester ab, das in letzter Zeit diese spezielle Abwandlung des Psytrance so sehr dominiert hat.
Flying_Fish
Platin Member
Platin Member

Beitrag von Flying_Fish »

da kann ich auch nur sagen, kaufen kaufen kaufen....;)

ist er eigentlich schon gebucht in der schweiz dieses jahr? wenn nicht, bitte buchen..:)
bliblablup
Platin Member
Platin Member

Beitrag von bliblablup »

Dem kann ich nur zustimmen, super cd! ;)
Psymäleon
Platin Member
Platin Member

Beitrag von Psymäleon »

Die CD ist wie erwartet wirklich absolut genial... obwohl sie für mich nicht ganz an das 1. ALbum rankommt. Es fehlen mir etwas die Hühnerhaut-Parts und auch der letzte Track (Downbeat) ist nicht sooo hammermässig. Bei mir waren nach dem Album "Aquatic serenade" halt auch die Erwartungen extrem hoch. Aber trotzdem ein Anwärter auf die Psy-CD des Jahres und mehr als nur eine Empfehlung.
Es ist nicht wenig Zeit die wir haben. Sondern viel Zeit, die wir nicht nutzen.
frä irz
Platin Member
Platin Member

Beitrag von frä irz »

u-recken macht mir hüt sovill freud wie infected mushroom früener :ove: eifach es gebät!
(es grössers complimento chani dem herr nöd mache...)

hmm aber sis 1.album findi doch no es mü spezieller. aber nur es mü
Dr.Magnus
Gold Member
Gold Member

Beitrag von Dr.Magnus »

scho dänkt das dir die Cd gfallt irZ :-D

lohnt sich uf jede Fall Zlosä, gfallt mer de melancholisch/mystischi vibe.

chunnt super ufeme laange usdehnte spaZiergang...
halucinognom
Platin Member
Platin Member

Beitrag von halucinognom »

super duper music
psylorg
Gold Member
Gold Member

Beitrag von psylorg »

ganz nett...
Doof Records

Beitrag von Doof Records »

Title: Deeper Into Man
Artist: U-recken
Label: Dooflex
Release: April, 2008

1. Let It Rain (8:25)
2. Elements (7:42)
3. D.I.M (8:28)
4. Eye Of The Beholder (8:23)
5. The Lucid Dream (8:17)
6. Blue Planetary Hand (7:18)
7. Whale Song (7:40)
8. Heart-Quest (7:57)
9. Absolute (8:55)
10. As The Flower Withers (4:28)

This is Yaniv Ben-Ari releasing his 2nd album. I missed out on his first Aquatic Serenade, because the cover screamed terrible to me. Just goes to show you, you can't judge a book by it's cover. This is being released by the Dooflex label in Israel who have brought you Enemies and Allies and Soul Anatomy. There was a lot of hype surrounding this release and I want to see if it was warranted. Let's talk cover. Infinitely better than the 1st album, with giant hands pushing the DJ into the sky. It gives me the Matrix feel when Neo looks out and sees all the fields of humans. The factories in the background are billowing smoke, creating a dark cloudscape. This tells me that the music is not going to be a happy love fest. Good. Let's get to it!

Let It Rain- As thunder rolls, as soft, forlorn violin cries out. Plucked strings, ever so delicate twinkle over a deliberate bass line. You can immediately tell that this man knows how to build a track. Synth lines dance tentatively to a break and speak of love lost. A bouncing lead captivates your ears as the pads float heavenward. When the dainty percussion arrives it melds with all aspects of the track. At the last break a synth struggles to be heard and then a new lead sets the stage. Everything is brought to bear at the end, synths joining strings in a wonderful, startlingly melancholy track. What have I stumbled into?

Elements- "Earth, Air, Fire Water!" After a brief warm-up the bass line commands, as glass like synths and ominous pads roll on. The lead gurgles and dodges, as the pad in the background keeps you on your toes. I look up and the track is over. Where did the time go? Unbelievable.

D.I.M. - "Deeper into Man. The magical world of the ones that live in the ocean. The world of man...separated. Through the centuries their world and all the inhabitants in it...stopped trying. The world of man became...violent. War upon war played out.." The synth line here crosses back and forth as if not sure it should show itself. At the break, sounds trickle into nothingness. A sad lead with portamento mopes along until it's replaced by yet another lead. You would think this sadness would drag the track down, but it it exactly the opposite. As the track recovers from the break, piano melodies sing of a gentler time. The sad lead returns for those who would forget.

Eye of the Beholder- "Well done William. Very well done. C'mon Randolph, we're going to be late!" Sounds from another world close in upon a relentless bass line. Pads and leads clear way for a soft voice singing "Better have somebody to love. Better have somebody to hold onto." In another track this would sound very cheesy, but not here. It fits. Creatures skitter from the darkness and give way to shining leads. "Meta essence is the life force of wonderland. That of your enemies is especially potent. Collect what you can. Use it wisely." This track has so many moods that fit together like a lock and key. Out.Freaking.Standing. Somebody watched some old Eddie Murphy movies.

The Lucid Dream- "Cryonization. A journey of re-awakening after the preservation of the human body at extremely low temperatures. I don't think God would disapprove." punchy percussive lead hovers over a chopped up voice and rumbling bass line. Wide pads open up a new world as synth lines dance a dance of purpose. Eerie chimes herald the above sample to the next. "What if there was a mistake. What if the dream became a nightmare." The samples are awesome, and transport you into the situation of Mr. U-recken's wishing. More synths fly above as the track rises towards its final climax. Damn. Just damn.

Blue Planetary Hand- "Where are you from? The blue world. Ever feel like pins and needles? Do you feel an awakening? It is not you. It's like...you really ..shouldn't be here. Why am I not stuttering? What?" The lead skips across your brow, brazen in its movement. The bass line is its backbone, giving it the strength to dangle just out of reach. Pads delineate boundaries, that evaporate with new structure. When the melody comes in at around 4 minutes, prepare to be swept off your feet. The piano is soft, even caressing in its spiderweb complexity.

Whale Song- The jungle swallows synth stabs as strings struggle to be freed. Whale cries fill the air as the break arrives. Delicate synth touches defy the pads and show a possibility of breaking through the clouds. Jungle sounds return amidst a slight break-beat and synth wash. I would say this was the weakest track on the album, and that is saying something. It is still beautiful.

Heart-Quest- "I love you daddy. Can you teach me to run faster, because all the kids in my class run faster than me. Look. k-keep you knees up. Like that. See you're a natural runner. Gotta keep running!" A woman's song is foreign to me as it is chopped, giving way to a groove that is underneath sparkling leads. The break allows us to appreciate the beauty of her song before being launched right back into the fray. The lead swirls around you, leaving you spinning. I can't tell up from down until it drops me to the Earth. Pads flow freely allowing the sample to show its face. The sing voice returns only to be supplanted by several leads, none of which are overbearing. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

Absolute- "The more you begin to investigate. What we think we understand, where we came from, what we think we're doing. The more you begin to see we've been lied to. Lied to by every institution. What makes you think for one minute that the religious institution is the only one that's never been touched? The religious institutions in this world.. are put there by the same people who gave you your government, your corrupt education who set up you international baking cartels. Because our masters don't give a damn about you or your family. All they care about is what they have always cared about and that's controlling the whole damn world."

As a male voice sings about facing the truth, the track continues to unfold. Leads tumble over the bass line as an innocent piano melody chimes from above. It brings hope, or at least the promise of it. Perhaps an awakening of sorts. "One bank. One army. One center of power. And if we have learned anything from history, it is that power corrupts. And absolute power corrupts absolutely. " Heavenly leads from an angry God rain down in blow after blow as the powers that be futilely attempt to stay their execution at the hands of the one true force.

As the Flower Withers- "Welcome to the world of man. So beautiful, so strong, so eager." Tribal drums announce glassy pads and a crying violin. Plucked strings and a piano melody intertwine with a synth line, hearkening back to better times. Singing brings us to the break, where maybe, just maybe... it is not too late for us.

Conclusion:- Ho. Lee. Crap! Ladies and gentlemen, we have a classic on our hands. This guy has deftly twisted and combined sounds to create an atmosphere that is so hauntingly beautiful that one cannot ignore. This is a melancholy album that is gorgeous at the same time. The flow is fantastic and he drops in and out of breaks with the command of an fighter pilot. Do not sleep on this release as it is destined to be a blueprint of how large in scale psytrance can be. The only other release that reminds me of this is Mr. Peculiar's Infinite Evolution. Do yourself a favor and get this immediately. 10/10

{Credit for Mdk for this review}
Doof Records
kinetic
Silver Member
Silver Member

Beitrag von kinetic »

find u-recken momentan de bescht psyproducer!!!!!
best psy album 20008!!! ( obwohl ich mich mit psy weniger uskänn)
er het sogar sies alte album nomal topt, was i ned dànkt het!!!
wirklich durchgehend hammer geili tracks vo a-z
und das hani bimene psy/full on album wirklich scho lang nümme chöne sage!!!!!!!!
dmt

Beitrag von dmt »

finded mier au!! drum hämmer en au bueched a de 72 h /bigs .. näbem deeper into man stuff bringt er no neui tracks mit /happy
www.wassmeraudio.ch

Upcoming: 72 Hours 2017
Agni shakti

Beitrag von Agni shakti »

er esh absulut genial /bigs macht emmr fröid wells wök tüüfgröndige sound esch
Antworten